Shri Naveen Jindal’s parliamentary constituency Kurukshetra has seen sustained, all round development since 2004
Mr. Jindal’s untiring efforts have transformed the face of Kurukshetra from being a sleepy town to a modern, developed city which is on the threshold of becoming a major tourist destination.
He has made a remarkable change in basis amenities and infrastructure, enhanced health care system and education facilities of the constituency by incorporating the best practices of business management in politics. Its all about managing resources, managing people and wiping out corruption, says Mr. Jindal.
Besides spending Rs. 10.92 crore from the MPLAD Fund, Mr. Jindal spent a sum of Rs. 47.55 crore from OP Jindal Jan Kalyan Sansthan for the overall development of the constituency and society.
Under the dynamic leadership of immensely popular Chief Minister of Haryana, Sh. Bhupendra Singh Hooda and inspiration from his late father Sh. OP Jindal ex. MP of Kurukshetra, Sh. Naveen Jindal is doing his utmost to make Kurukshetra parliamentary constituency Number One Constituency (in every field be it education, health, hygiene and welfare of Harijans and backward people) in India.
Sh. Naveen Jindal is also conscious of his central responsibilities. Other than raising his voice about problems being faced by the people or development activities in Kurukshtera in the Lok Sabha, the MP is always alert to raise other pressing issues in the House such as the Kaithal Railway Bridge or Shahbad – Thol railway over bridge, railway over bridge at Yamunanagar, four lane way from Yamunanagar to Pehowa or trauma centre at Yamuna Nagar and Kurukshetra etc.
The development works done by the Member of Parliament in the nine assembly regions of the Kurukshetra constituency are as follows:
- 215 development works at the cost of around Rs. 353.914 lakhs covering 136 villages in Shahbad Halka
- 198 development works at the cost of around Rs. 363.366 lakhs covering 137 villages in Ladwa Halka
- 169 development works done at the cost of around Rs. 267.495 lakhs covering 119 villages in Guhla Halka
- 168 development works at the cost of around Rs. 333.993 lakhs covering 107 villages in Pehowa Halka
- 168 development works at the cost of around Rs. 265.36 lakhs covering 115 villages in Radaur Halka
- 111 development works done at the cost of around Rs. 226.186 lakhs covering 54 villages in Pundri Halka
- 81 development works at the cost of around Rs. 160.481 lakhs covering 43 villages in Kaithal Halka
- 79 development works at the cost of around Rs. 313.327 lakhs covering 50 villages in Thanesar Halka
- 64 development works at the cost of around Rs. 92.491 lakhs covering 30 villages in Kalayat Halka